Did you know that you have the power to control germs? Keeping hands clean is like having a secret weapon against sickness. Whether it’s colds, flu, or just keeping those hands fresh, handwashing is your go-to germ-busting move.1 It’s not just about splashing some water though; it’s about doing it right, having fun, and staying healthy. Ready to become a handwashing hero? Let’s go!
If your hands don’t look dirty, wash for at least 20 seconds. If your hands are very dirty, spend 40 to 60 seconds washing your hands.2 Sing happy birthday twice as a guide on how long to wash your hands. If you get bored of singing happy birthday, check out our list of 30 other cool songs to choose from to get into the handwashing groove.
Here are the steps:3
- Wet your hands.
- Apply soap all over your hands
- Rub your hands together, palm to palm.
- Rub the back of each hand with the other hand’s palm, fingers Intertwined
- Rub your Palms together again with fingers intertwined
- Rub the backs of your fingers against your palms.
- Rub your thumbs in a circular motion with the other hand.
- Rub the tips of your fingers in a circular motion in your palm.
- Rinse off all the soap.
- Dry your hands with a clean towel.
In the battle against germs, Germol soap is your trusted companion. It’s more than just a soap; it’s a promise of cleanliness and protection. Washing hands with Germol soap is not just a routine; it’s a hygiene habit that can reduce illnesses and even save lives. So grab that bar or bottle of Germol soap and make handwashing a fun and healthy habit. Together, we can make the world a cleaner, safer place, one handwash at a time.