- The competition runs from 21/07/2022 to 26/08/2022 – any submission outside of this period will not be reviewed.
- Top weekly winners will be announced weekly on a Sunday. Grand winners will be announced on Thursday 8/18/2022.
- In order to apply for the Contest, you must be at least 16 (sixteen) years of age on 30th August 2022.
- You must have the right to live and work in the DRC.
- When requested by the organizing team, you must disclose details of any criminal convictions and/or unspent convictions other than driving offences which have not resulted in a ban or a more serious sentence. You shall notify the organizing team immediately if there are any criminal charges which have been brought or are threatened to be brought against you.
- There will be 6 winners per week for 3 weeks and 3 final prize winners chosen from the weekly winners
- The first 15 people to enter each week will get a minimum of 1GB data.
- After weekly winners are announced they will be shared on the Shalina Instagram and Facebook page and promoted on social media.
- From those weekly winners, 3 grand prize winners will be chosen in the 4th week. All cash prizes will be paid after the Grand winner announcement and end of competition.
- Grand Prizes will only be awarded at the actual prize ceremony at the end of the competition in Kinshasa.
- During the competition, all submissions are considered to be the property of Shalina Healthcare and will be used as paid advertising to spread news of the competitions as well as to encourage viewers to like and share the best submissions.
- The rights to winning submissions will be awarded back to contenders one month after the awards ceremony.
- All hashtags, including personal hashtags and social handles, need to be submitted with each entry or they won’t be counted. These include #Ketazol and #WeaveAwards.
- Winners must be followers of the @ShalinaHealthcareDRC Instagram handle.
- The winners are chosen by judges, but the decision is influenced by originality, creativity, number of likes, shares, comments and the use of the Shalina packaging in the video.
- The Application Terms and Conditions may be amended, revised or changed at any time and in any fashion in the Producer’s sole discretion.
- By submitting your data for this competition, you give consent to Shalina healthcare, to collect and process your data.
- Shalina Healthcare reserves the right to disqualify in unforeseen circumstances.
- Players suspected of buying fake engagements will be immediately disqualified.
- Candidates will be selected by a panel based on aforementioned criteria.
- Shalina Healthcare employees and paid Influencers are not eligible to win the prizes.
- All personal data will be handled with confidentiality. This may be stored and processed by Shalina Healthcare.
- Shalina Healthcare shall not disclose your personal data to third parties, except for data processing.
- Shalina Healthcare reserves the right to cancel the competition at any time.
- Nominees and Nominators shall not post any content whether blog, discussion, video or other material that may be considered inappropriate or negatively affect the reputation of Shalina Healthcare.
- Grand prize is NOT transferable.
- Shalina Healthcare reserves the right to revoke the prize if the terms are not met satisfactorily.